Ontario Flora is a consulting company and native plant nursery, that offers a variety of services to communities and wild spaces throughout Southern Ontario.
Our services are…
Sustainably Grown Native Plants- Ontario Flora Native Plant Nursery
- Starting by growing in the Beaches, Toronto, then Shelburne, ON, in 2017 we moved to between the small towns of Kimberley and Markdale in the heart of the Beaver Valley, in the Grey-Bruce area north of Toronto.
- We grow at least 8o species each year and counting. We take very seriously our goal to provide plants that are ‘truly wild’ adapted, locally and sustainably grown. It is one of the most important aspects of what we do. Why and how we grow this way is on our Ontario Flora Nursery page.
- Close by our nursery is a Bruce Trail mecca with mountainous views all the way to Georgian Bay. Come visit us!
Landscapes with Native Plants
- We provide native plant based landscape designs to private residences, NGO’s, conservation authorities, charities, schools and commercial entities.
- We provide ecosystem restoration consulting, botanical advice, and work to create ecological designs and sustainable architectural landscapes from start to completion.
Support for Community Greening Projects
- A great part of what we do is provide a full service package from landscape design to educational services. We work together with community groups, including co-facilitating planting events and helping to coordinate grants and projects. Why hands on from start to finish? Check out our Community Greening page to find more.
Where do we work?
We are most well known for our work in the GTA in Toronto where we remain part-time. We work throughout Southern Ontario. New to Grey-Bruce, we are beginning to support community groups and projects in the area, and, north of the Greater Toronto Area.
Let us know how we can help you with your project!